Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

1/12 Scale Jumbo Guitar Case

Looking at the items that have been constructed for this future room box project I thought about what else should be there. A couple of guitar cases propped in the corner would be nice. I know, I know... I will do a guitar at some point in the future. I already have the back joined, a lovely bookmatch of some kind of ebony that looks like Brazilian Rosewood at scale. It has a center stripe of 0.005" ebony flanked by 0.001" holly. That should keep you coming back for more!

I do not have pix of the Jumbo case build, but did document the same steps in the classical case build in the next post.

For now, here is the Jumbo case almost as it ended up. There were a few more refinements that will be covered next.

Cheers













No comments:

Post a Comment